But this week was hard because its rained non-stop the whole weekend and all of our rdv's fell through so we ended up porting all day in the rain.. and I have been coming down with a little bit of a cold. haha I took nyquil the other night and you know how well i take to medicine... i was in a daze the whole morning! haha my companion told me i was just talking about the weirdest stuff all mornig and I barely remember it! haha no more nyquil for me! 8 hours isn't enough for me to sleep it off apparently haha! so ya we had a few lessons set up with members and then either our member fell through or the person cancelled so we only got 1 lesson in the presence all week:(:( such a bummer! but we have set lots of goals to be more effective and efficient this week! And I am feeling much better this week so I can be more with it! I just felt like I was wandering around St. Etienne and that is the worst feeling... like your not accomplishing anything! We found this Romanian family last week and we were really excited to teach them. When we did they preached to us the whole time and then gave us a letter at the end that we read at home that just went off about how the BOM is not true... a little bit of a downer so ya we just had some crazy experiences like that! But we have found and taught tons of people and now we are just deciding who is really ready and who is not so now we have 4 or 5 solid investiagtors that we are going to really work on giving baptismal dates to this week! I think we are both staying in St. Etienne which I am really pumped about! Nelly comes back this week and we saw her in lyon last week and she asked me for the address to the chapel in nantes so she could go while she was up there for her cousins wedding! haha Michel Lim our cambodian ami came back and he invited us to go to his friend's daughters wedding haha and he made us the best asian dessert ever! haha so ya we finally have all of our amis back from vacation and we were able to teach them! so it was really awesome! minus the rain:) hopefully it will be sunnier this week! School started this week also which made me a little homesick for BYU! i love BYU in the fall and getting all ready for classes! i am such a nerd! but i hope everyone is grateful for the oppurtunity they have everyday to learn! now make sure your learning the things of the Lord as well:)
Yesterday we went to the baptism of Francois in Ecully. We have taught him a few times with Sister Stevens and Sister Jones! It was really fun to go to a baptism! We have a family set to be baptized in our ward at the end of the month which is soooo cool! they are a referral from the ward! Eveyone is really excited about it! They have been working with the elders but this family is a miracle for all of us! Pray for them that they stay strong! The dad isn't a fan of tithing.. i am like well i am not a fan of fasting but we do it:) hahah just kidding! Anyways I hope you all have a good week! please pray for good weather here in France for me:) haha and hopefully I will be writing you from St. Etienne next week:)
Sister Mod

No comments:
Post a Comment