So I am back in Montpellier for those who don't know... there is a sister in Montpellier that has an infection in her foot and her comp needed a companion and I am the only one in the south that knows Montpellier well enough... actually that is just the excuse that president gave but I think it's because we still don't really have an apartment in Carcassonne... #homeless haha so ya I am here and don't know when I am leaving... which means I am missing the Tour de France in Carcassonne today:( so bummed! literally was transferred to Carcassonne at the best time! Fireworks, vacation period, Tour de France, great ward... apparently life was too easy there:)
But anyway a little bit about my week... I literally have 10 minutes to write this email... soooo we basically shopped for our apartment all week and I tried to explain to the french people that even though it is vacation period we need an electrician to come fix our current to our kitchen... a missionary has to eat.... they don't understand... maybe it's my accent... or socialist ideology... one of the two but en bref (in brief) we have had baguette sandwiches everyday... not complaining… ok, yes I did after my body went into shock with all the white bread I consumed last week. Anyway we have this AWESOME Vietnamese member who makes us food all the time and it's dang good food. He calls himself the Jackie Chan of Carcassonne... and he totally is... He is a boss! He is sooo great! This ward is BOOMING right now!! Seriously sooo great! Members are bringing their friends to church and one of their kids went to efy with all the other youth in our ward and he got up and bore his testimony yesterday about how he wants to be baptized... ok ca marche:) (translation: it works!) haha and our muslim ami came to church again yesterday and he prays in the name of jesus christ... #fakemuslim haha jk!! I acutally don't know how to spell musliman in english... sorry. but ya his name is Sed and he is soooooo cool! We had 4 less actives at church yesterday and two who we met with this week... super cool stories but I will have to tell them.... when I get home?? ahhhh freaky!
Also this week I was on exchanges in Montpellier... and then came back one day later for zone training... went home and came back one day later for... still not quite sure yet. but exchanges were sooo great! i saw Josy, Francine and Fanny... and then I set up a rdv with someone in Carcassonne that lived in Montpellier. so we saw her... miracle! sooo cool!
Anyways this week was soooo great! Unfortunately we have been doing bureatic stuff all week but it was still good and I have no time to tell all the miracles but I am well and healthy and ALWAYS SOOO HAPPY!
love you all have a good week!
ps the fireworks in carcassonne were SOOOOO INCREDIBLE!!! bucketlist item family... we have to do it next summer! i will send pictures next week!
love you!
soeur mod
No comments:
Post a Comment