I can't even describe to you how great it was... i tried to write it in my journal but i couldn't and everytime i talk about it with someone i cry because it was SOOOO GOOD! ahhh one of those things you have to be there to know... so everyone try to find someone to baptize so you can understand my joy:) haha so ya Qian, Bei and Chrystelle were all baptized this weekend and I pretty much just cried through all of the services because i was sooo happy!
Qian and Bei were first at 10 and their service was in English. Seeing our members participate the best they could was sooo sweet. After they were baptized we sang I Know My Redeemer Lives because Sister Bowman and I love that song and we woud sing it all the time. I was really sad she couldn't come and i know she was really sad too. So when i introduced the song I started crying so A... not a singer and B... crying... bad combo... good thing the spirit was there:) haha
Chrystelle was next at 11. We started late because the Chinese girls' service went over but it was perfect.. it happened just the way it was supposed to! Chrystelle's sister came and she is soooo great. She was there for our song and I'm not trying to brag…but really I'm not because it was sooo bad... but our musical number made everyone cry... that song is just so wonderful!!! No matter what language you sing it in! But for Chrystelle, I sat next to her during her service and she held my hand the whole time. The member that spoke about baptism is like her best friend now and she talked about how she KNEW that she knew Chrystelle in th pre-existance and that they were destined to meet on earth and how the next step is the temple and she knows that she will find someone because she is the definition of charity... which is sooo true! she is the best! oh my gosh the spirit was sooo strong and then it was my turn to give my talk about the holy ghost... i got up there... crying already and read a text Sister Bowman sent for me to read over the pulpit... and was crying so hard I couldn't even read it... haha so embarassing! My talk was VERY short: A... because i wrote it the night before at 10:25 before lights have to be out and B.... because I was too emotional to go on very long. I explained the Holy Ghost and then just told her how much I loved her! Everyone was crying again! Right before she entered the font we hugged... which is so not a French thing to do and we both cried for like a minute. I was said "Je vous aime... et vous avez change ma vie" ( I love you and you have changed my life) and she through tears said "no... you changed mine." AHHH i am crying right now! it was the best thing ever! the spirit was so present you could literally taste it. So i sat on the side crying as she was baptized. One of the greatest moments of my whole life.
So anyway there is my week in a nutshell. We tried to work super hard during the week but we were absorbed my baptism stuff but they were so perfect so it was worth it. This week we are really trying to find more people to baptize too because this weekend was so good I want every weekend to be like that! BAPTISMS!!! soo good! All the missionaries in our district came too and that was awesome. One of the elders kept my camera all day so he could get all the photos... so nice! Oh it was Tyler Johnson's MTC comp, Elder Peterson! haha he is my zone leader! small world! Anyway if you want to see photos, I've got them:) I have to go! love you all!
Sister Mod
Just before Chrsytelle was baptized... i look terrible because i have been crying! how cute is her little girl? ahhh Celia is soo cute
just before they were baptized! ahhh they are sooo cute









No comments:
Post a Comment