Monday, August 25, 2014

uhh hello elders! :)

ooo first week with the elders...  weird! It's so weird to go from 4 sisters to 2 sisters and 2 elders! We miss our friends:( but the elders are cool and the ward is really happy to have them. We have Elder Packer who is training Elder Kellogg... and Elder kellogg is literally like Elder Calhoon from the Best Two Years! So funny! He is SO full of energy and the spirit and he talks REALLY loud and wants to speak French all the time and broke his luggage the first night here and literally I could go off for like 20 minutes about how hilarious Elder Kellogg is... he makes me laugh everyday. I am excited to serve with him my last transfer! He is just what I need to spark me up... going home is weird.... it's weird to think that in a couple weeks I will see the people I love the very most in this whole world in the very place I love with my whole heart and at the same time that I am going to leave a culture, a language, people, and friends that I also love with my whole heart.  In a couple weeks, I won't have the tag as an excuse to talk to people about God and what they think about Him. I feel very torn. Some days I want to just cry because I never want this to be over and then other days I think of seeing my sister for the first time and I want to cry.  I am just a mess. We taught Sed about temples this week and let's just say... he knows the importance of families from our testimonies:) haha We were both crying and saying how much we loved our families and how he will have a beautiful one; one day all sealed in these beautiful buildings we call temples.  It was a great lesson and then we started his geneology.  Well kind of... I realized I am kind of lame with familysearch.org so I will need help figuring that out when I get home.... next question..you know it's coming.

have ya'll done your family history?? haha how is that coming?? 

We went to blue's conference and it was really good! We lost like 3 whole days in our sector so I acutally don't have a lot of news for you this week.  Unfortunately we have weeded out the amis that are not too interested and the rest are on vacation we teach Sed very regularly and contact lots:) I am also still trying to get bikes for this area so that takes up some time. 

Sorry not a lot of news for you this week and I have like no time! But anyway I love you all sooo much! have a great day and good first week of school!

love soeur mod

No comments:

Post a Comment