Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco de mayo

Happy cinco de maio!

Ya i have no idea how to spell cinco de maio actually.... I speak French not Spanish:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY CAT!!!!

So the wind this week in Montpellier was out of control! It's better now but I hope it's not that windy all summer like it was in Perpignan, my first area! 

Again happy birthday Ally!!!:)

So this week I went to Carcassonne on an exchange and it was great! It's sooo beautiful! I will send pictures.. oh man! There is a beautiful castle there! The biggest greatest miracle ever.... the sisters there are teaching a family that is from Bulgaria but they speak Spanish.. ya I don't know how that happened but anyway.. I couldn't really communicate with them because I understand a lot of Spanish actually but I can barely say anything... haha so Soeur Buonanotte translated for me and their family lives next to Ally in Bulgaria! We were all freaking out and they were like... "your sister has to find my family in Bulgaria and bring them the gospel!!' and I said welll she is pretty good at finding and baptizing families!! I will pass the referral along!! haha How cool is that??? Ally cat your going to baptize another family:) It made me kind of homesick for my sisters but so happy to know that my sister is doing the same thing I am in a different land but the gospel is the same for everyone! I was soo happy for that! It was a great lesson but I could only concentrate on sending this referral to Ally:) 

Then we had zone conference and interviews which were really great! I always love talking to President Roney and he is always so complimentary and nice! He makes me feel good about myself! love him. 

Then on Thursday we had our ward picnic and one of our friends from sport extreme picked us up and took us there! Her name is Celine and she is really nice! We got to know her on a whole different level and she is just soooo great! I love her! She is athiest but we are hoping that she realizes she needs the gospel because she sooo does! She moved here for a boyfriend and now they are no longer together.... she is beautiful and fun and cool so I am trying to think of who I can set her up with:) haha you know..all of my French friends here in France:) 

This Sunday was a really special Sunday as well! The testimonies were really good and the spirit was just really strong! It was great! I loved it sooo much! I just love church! We have loads of visitors here on vacation so every week we meet people from all over the world! It's just awesome! 

I have like no time today but know that I am doing well! We had a great week and I will talk to you on Sunday!!! ahhh I can't believe its already Mother's Day! love you all!

soeur mod

pic 1: Beautiful Carcassonne
Pic 2: The Castle!

461B0450-9FE7-47C2-BEB1-C3B1A5E4D0CE

DD8F7332-89E4-4784-8992-7A8EB393530E

No comments:

Post a Comment