Monday, April 7, 2014

Ccccccconference!!

Hello everyone!

Sorry AK mod that you have to wait another week for conference! I got to see some of it #europeanproblems but the little I did see was awesome!! ohhh sooo good! and we had sooo many miracles! 

I will start with the biggest one of the week... I wrote in my journal like 3 times:) oh no thats not the biggest miracle but I am proud of myself quand meme:) (quand meme means anyway in English and both girls use it ALOT!) but this women I contacted like 3 weeks ago on exchanges came to conference with her.... FAMILY:)))))) she has a super COOL  french husband who doesn't act french at all... way too happy and smiley:) and two cute daughters who speak franglais all the time! Her name is Wude and she is from Ethipoia.. when I contacted her I was like "oh so you must be a fast runner?" and she laughed... ya I know I'm funny haha just kidding.  But anyway they called me on saturday and were like "you didn't forget our rdv today did you?" and I was like ummm nooo... even though I kinda had because this woman had not been very reliable in the past.  But she shows up with her family and come to find out her husband knows Mormons... his parents are best friends with mormons... and he was like, "when my wife came home after meeting you… I knew it was the Mormons!" He is more interested in the church then she is I think... which it's usually the opposite! So yes we finally found our family of four:) sooooo happy! but because of her cute little girls… I missed Elder Holland's talk.. sad. 

We taught elodie about tithing this week knowing she had a problem with it... she had said she didn't want to give money to any church and if we started talking about giving money then she would be out... so we took our best member and our hearts bursting with prayers that she wouldn't hate us after the lesson... and Voila! she loved it and was like "thank you for not telling me that we are paying money to God... that makes no sense... God doesn't need money. I am willing to pay to the church but not to God." I was like WOW... you are just sooo smart Elodie… it's true God doesn't need money... He can work with or without it.  So she accepted:) 

Marie Valentine came to conference and LOVED it! not surprised and josy came for ALLL of sunday! she was literally at the church with us from 10 in the morning to 8at night! haha she watched all of the sessions we had available and just chatted it up with members annnnndddd SHE LOVED ELDER BALLARD'S TALK! remember that she has a PMG soooo she found me after and "followed up" on whether I had passed her brother's coordonnees (coordinates or address) yet... haha and she has followed up on me ever since:) haha 

I went on exchanges with Soeur Bowman this week and it was SOOOO FUN!!! Oh my gosh!!!! It was so fun to be with her again! I love my little baby blue:) 

We have had a really good week! I am running out of time annnnddd we are going to the beach:) But en bref (in short)we had a really good week! conference was sooo great! loved it! STUDY PREACH MY GOSPEL EVERYONE! love you have a good week!

Sister Mod in France

No comments:

Post a Comment