Pic one: Leadership Council with President Roney in Lyon
Pic two: Zone Conference in Montpellier
Hello everyone!!
Happy birthday Grandpa Rosen! (Sandy note: it would have been my dad’s 84thbirthday on Sunday.) Sorry for the cold weather around the world but it is sunny and I am going to the beach beach let's go get away:) and it’s probably like 17 degrees C. outside! It’s beautiful! We are sooo excited!
Let's see what happened this week! Our recent convert, Francine came to church which was a first for me my whole mission:)!! Someone getting baptized and coming to church the very next week??!! It was a miracle:) We were sooo nervous because she wasn't there at the beginning of second hour so we called and no answer! She comes waltzing in late and was like sorry I was talking to some members:) haha I said, oh no that's just fine:) anyway…
We were in Nice and Toulon this week on exchanges! P.S. Nice is like 5 hours on a train away from Montpellier... sooooo far! It took up our whole P day and then we did exchanges Tuesday and Wednesday! In order to make them full 24 hour exchanges, our trains got messed up so we left Nice at 5 am to arrive in Toulon just before studies started at 8am:) #lifeofanSTL #notallitscrackeduptobe Both of these cities were very beautiful and sooo sunny! It was great and we saw some really awesome miracles and that was fun! It’s always fun to do exchanges in these Sister's ville's. On Thursday, we got back late morning after taking another train at like 7am to get back in Montpellier around 10. Another miracle... a member called and invited us over for lunch; which was great because we had been gone all week and we were exhausted!! So because of that we didn't have to make lunch! #smallandsimplethings! I can’t tell you how great that was. Then we had a lesson with our amie Josy . She is going through a hard time with her rotten husband who has now decided to go back to Guadalope again and not stay and live with her! Its sooo annoying because we can't give advice like this because we are missionaries but I am like "LEAVE HIM" (#chelsea:) so ya we are kind of hoping that she leaves him because she has made sooo much progress!
Valentine's day is totally anti-climatic as a missionary! We went to a ward party which was fun:) And the day was full of pass by's and contacting…. not a ton to do:( but we had been gone all week so it was good to just be in Montpellier and work:)
Saturday we did legs for P90x and I still can't walk today:) But then we had a miracle! One of our amies Cassandra has been really hesitant to come to church because she is a faithful Catholic and she didn't feel "ready" to come to church. We “accidently” had to do our rdv (appointment) at the church... oops :) so ya she got a chapel tour:) it was great! She was sick this weekend or I think she totally would have come yesterday! Other than that things are going really well! Its weird having a companion that is finishing in two weeks! Sometimes I feel like I might be getting more homesick than she is! haha I am always saying stuff like... "In two weeks, you get to wear skinny jeans" haha "in 3 weeks you can listen to maroon 5" "in 12 days you can take a Sunday nap" just funny stuff like that! She tells me to STOP IT! haha I am excited for her!
Anyway that was our week and we have some fun stuff planned for this week! I am headed to the beach! have a wonderful week everyone! love you!
Sister Mod


No comments:
Post a Comment